Carroll Jewellers – e-commerce – the website might have been changed.
This website has been created in e-commerce / Woocommerce.
The logo has been designed by me.
- I have placed a Quick Call and Send Email section at the Top panel which should help Users on mobile devices to quickly and easily contact customer service.
- The top 5 sections (Rings, Pendants, Earrings, Sets and Special offers) has been created in Two versions, Mobile and Desktop. – This practice should improve User Experience (UX) on mobile and desktop.
- The website has been divided into:
e-commerce / Woocommerce:
- Shopping cart with preview of added products,
- Cross sale of the products which were linked in Bundle/Set,
- Setting the products which are on Sale,
- Related products by category,
- Filtering products by Attributes (Materials, Style),
- Filtering products by Price,
- Filtering products by Category,
- Recently viewed products in sidebar,
- The Most popular tags which should increase Click Through Rate (CTR).
- Excerpts has been introduced into the products displayed on Shop page which should increase time spent on the website by the User,
- Cookie notice which is required under Irish regulations to be displayed,
- New user Approve by the Website Administrator,
- Contact Form 7 – with automatic tailored response message which includes (thank you message, contact details such as phone nr. email address, links to social media). This feature should increase the leads.
You may also like